Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sunshine

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I could eat sunshine for breakfast. So long as it isn't accompanied by that wet, wool blanket kind of humidity and is at an appropriate angle in the sky: as in not directly overhead and blazing down on me so hard that I think someone up on a cloud somewhere is playing with a giant magnifying glass and giggling. But, if it's up there in the clear blue sky and you throw in a cool breeze, rustling leaves, and a thermostat that never crests 75º, I have found my bliss.

Right now, I'm sucking up as much clean air as I can, because that state of being is about to change. I love this weather, I love the shiny green of the tree leaves, the dappled patterns on the brick sidewalks. I'm taking it all in, because my every day is about to look entirely different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment